Tuesday, February 20, 2007

to recur; episode 2; the daimon returns!

never worked to sleep during the day. the demons do await the unlucky one who closes her eyes on sunshine. so to begin with: I asked for it and deserved it.

it seems like sean brennan. come to download some stuff on my computer. (what the hell.) when the time comes he refuses to go. and he is not him: andromeda questioningly gives me the look: have I let in the house a man I do not know? hmm? what was I thinking. then the amorphous bit begins. he goes from one to the next becoming others, at the end of the day we do not know him, or perhaps only kinda do and he has come to stay, he won't go, begs kicks lies says his boyfriend kicked him out says he pulled his muscle (all along the lights don't work, that's why we didn't see he wasn't who he was supposed to be) but I manage to call 991 (and manage to think what am I doing here it must be 999) a voice tells me to wait for the tone (or the tune?) and I don't, I start to give the address forget it we tell him again look we have no space we are two women in this tiny place he has unplugged the phone I kick I hit I might have even scratched.

şimdi, bu bir kabussa ben mesajı aldım. geri gelmesin. ben oraya geliyorum.