Thursday, February 22, 2007

caddeden sokaklara

now. after having done what he has done--or having remembered what he has remembered--shamed and ashamed the clown resigns with the chair dragging behind. moment of recollection moment of recognition confrontation potrei aver ucciso tutti, yes, right.

but he stops. coup de theatre as the resident dramaturge likes to call it. she counted three today. (I am a revolutionary.) he stops cause he forgets again. that is the problem after all. it could all happen again.

stops to become: the statues are alive. I I I I could have I I I ...am poseidon I am venus etc. etc.

caligula defines the tyrant (mind you in a conversation with the young poet): he is the one who compensates for the stupidity of the gods.

so no. the fear is ungrounded. there is nothing about the work that pities the tyrant. even when you subtract the tyrannizing.