Wednesday, January 23, 2008

under the boardwalk

there is a hotel made of glass and I walk around trying to find my room, and only now do I remember the strange source of the image: this weird cartoon that I watched (when where why?) where these under-sea beings animals things were hanging out visiting each other in glass houses and they had to take care of some one's flowers when they went away and made a mess and they wore oxygen globes--quite a childish thing actually. this must have been a phd summer supposedly writing moment. late night television, that is.

yes, the remembering continues, with the aid of google. spongebob squarepants. horrible cartoon, really. and uncannily relevant to my unconscious apparently...

but then again something must have happened then and there. gotta go back to the fanus hotel. (oooh even more associations.)

by the way I am also having issues with the word assessment. (what is the physical action to assess? somebody tell me please. where does it start in the body?)